LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD OF RESEARCH AND #MakeScienceHonest
- According to current investigative reports, every year over $30 Billion is lost in the U.S. to science research fraud, and 107 cancer research studies from China were recently announced being retracted for faking results, and Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, conducted a review and concluded that data in 31 of a former cardiologist of theirs published studies was faked or falsified, according to The New York Times, and called for their retraction. Socrates2Plato.com has a plan to remedy that, but we need your help.
- Socrates2Plato.com will be an incentivized global social media community for everyone with and interest in science and research, offering a peer-review facility that allows everyone to offer their innovation and their insight on the innovations of others, with the community as a whole rating and ranking scientific thought and the reviews being given, which will be rewarded based on the community’s assessment of each contributor’s value. Learn more on www.Socrates2Plato.com.
- We are anticipating the beta release of the STEEM Smart Media Token code by the end of this year. Based on this, we expect Socrates2Plato’s projected launch to be September 2019, and we will need papers to be reviewed in all disciplines, please spread the word about this among your colleagues around the world!
- Please continue to monitor Socrates2Plato.com for further news, and an announcement about our GoFundMe campaign to raise the Reserve Account startup funds (95% of the funds raised on this campaign are dedicated for the Reserve Account, with 5% going to an account covering legal, accounting, and other startup costs). Donate what you can. You never know how the research you enable may ultimately benefit you and your loved ones. Tens of billions each year going to legitimate research could do more than any of us can imagine.
- Mid-summer 2019 will likely also launch a Kickstarter campaign to complete the startup funding, if needed.
- Tell someone new in the scientific community the good news every day! Remember, spreading the news is as critical to the community’s success as your donation!
Hashtags: #Socrates2Plato, #Science, #Research, #MakeScienceHonest, #PeerReviewFraud.